Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HANGIN' WITH DAD



I CANNOT KEEP MY BOYS IN THE HOUSE. I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROBLEM. MY BOYS WILL GO OUTSIDE FROM 32 DEGREES TO 99 DEGREES...THE COLD/HEAT DOESN'T BOTHER THEM.










TODAY THEY RODE BIKES UP AND DOWN THE DRIVEWAY. THEY HAD RACES TO SEE HOW WOULD WIN AND DAD WAS THE OFFICIAL. THEY RODE AND RODE AND RODE. I WOULD HAVE PASSED OUT.








THEY EVEN GOT DADDY IN ON A RACE





WE ALSO HAVE A REALLY COOL (I GUESS) GARDEN SPIDER LIVING ON BOBBY'S WINDOW. WE DID OUR HOMEWORK AND FOUND OUT THEY ARE NOT HARMFUL THEY JUST EAT GRASSHOPPERS AND OTHER BUGS. THEIR WEB IS AWESOME! THE BOYS CHECK IN ON HIM DAILY TO SEE IF HE HAS HIS NEXT MEAL WRAPPED UP IN THE WEB-GROSS!






1 comment:

Christy said...

Hey Gab,
Oh My Goodness, I absolutely hate spiders... and do you know what? My mother-in-law sent Eli this really cool book for his birthday (3-D stuff) about SPIDERS! I shiver just looking at them, they give me the heebee geebee's ! One quick question... or two...
1. would you like to walk mon. wed. fri. mornings around 8:15 or 8:30? I just can't do it at night with my mom... it's hard with the schedules of the kids.
2. Eli's birthday is on Monday and he wanted to do something... I can't afford much so we aren't having a huge party or anything like that... but he wanted Bobby and Anthony to be in on whatever we do. Would you like to do that? I will let you know more details as I know more... just give me a call 704-995-0373. Hope you are doing well... talk to you soon.
christy