Sunday, September 28, 2008

TAGGED!


First... thanks Christy for tagging me!...lol



I think I'm supposed to come up with 6 things about me...OK here we go!



1. I love to live in a clean house. Some of you may know that already but to me my house can't be clean enough. I also clean things that are not seen everyday like b/h the frig. or b/h the washer and dryer. I move my sofas and vacuum under them as well as furniture if I can move it. To me something always needs cleaning...the windows, the blinds, the ceiling fans, the a/c returns...stuff people wouldn't think of doing unless they where filthy. See now just talking about it I want to go clean my windows and blinds!



2. I took piano lessons for 9 years and don't play as an adult. When I was a child we took lessons one a week and had to practice everyday. When I was given the option to continue or stop lessons I choose to stop and really have not played since.


3. I enjoy being outside! Let me plant flowers or go for a walk I don't mind sweating. Take me to the beach to build a sandcastle or to the mountains to tube in the snow. I just love being outside. I love all 4 seasons!



















4. As a child I was on a swim team. I was on the Syosset swim team and I loved it. As I got older I became a life guard. I was a life guard at West Hills Day Camp on Long Island. To this day I love to swim. I love the water I guess that is why I'm an Aquarius. Take me to the water, on the water, or in the water...I'm happy!


5. I watch my boys sleep. I take pictures of Bobby and Anthony sleeping. I guess they looks so angelic when they a sleep I can't help myself. They are also still...I can examine then for new moles,freckles, cuts or bruises I haven't seen when we're on the go. I also talk to them while the are asleep. I whisper sweet things in their ears. Upon occasion when I tell them something in their sleep they'll moan back! I love my boys!



3 years ago!
last week!





















3 years ago









last week!














6. Bob and I met in the summer of 1992. I had just moved down form NY and was getting ready to start Wingate College (now University). That summer I was to told to get a job so I would have gas money to drive home on the weekends. I met this young man in the parking lot of the Arboretum. The movie theater was just finished and they were looking for a crew. So I parked next to this blond guy who got out of his mothers blue minivan. We were both headed in for a job interviews. We sat next to each other, filled out applications next to each other and several weeks later started work w/each other! I always asked the manager to work me the same shift as Bob b/c I was attracted it him. Well on 6-14- 93 we had our first date (after work) at the Knife & Fork off Independence Blvd. We dated 5 years and married on 4-19-1998. I can remember that day as if it where yesterday. That was the first time I met Mari... who would have known she was going to be my sister-in-law. Anyway, Bob and I have been together ever since...We have kind of grown into adults together and hope to grow into old farts together!....So Bob & I have been together 15 years!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Wow G-dog this has been my favorite post yet! I giggled alot! I think you whisper in your boys ears when there asleep because they actually stay there and listen...they don't run away! LOL
P.S. I kind of knew I was stuck with you when I met you...I really loved your brother...so I knew I had to tak ehte family too...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
You know I love you!

Christy said...

That was a good one! So, how about joining the worship team as our keyboardist? That'll get you back into the groove again!
Great walk this morning... see you wednesday!

Sal said...

I didn't know uncle bdoggy had bright blond hair!lol!!!!!!!!!