Saturday, October 4, 2008

Friday afternoon




We had a low key Friday afternoon. I normally watch my friends (Pete & Heather) boys on Friday afternoons so they can work but...they went to the beach. We had a great night. We started after school with playing outside. The boys LOVE to be outside.





They hunted for worms and bugs, rode bikes and we colored the driveway with chalk. We left notes for daddy.























After a while we came in and had pizza then went for a nature walk around the neighborhood. Once we were done looking at all the poison ivy, ant hills, and wild flowers we came in for movie time. We all pick out a movie (Enchanted, for mommy) sat up in the playroom and watched it. I love watching movies with the boys. Once the movie was over it was time for baths and bed....not only for the kids but for Mommy too.

3 comments:

Sal said...

fun

Sal said...

woops that comment is from me-mari as well as this one...i must be signed in as salvatore.

Christy said...

I didn't go to bed early like I told you I would... things were crazy here last night... Lilly had a random 103.5 fever (so I was up with her a lot last night) and Eli had some blood in his urine... so this morning was a mess also. AAAHHH! I don't know what is going on!